Monday 3 December 2007

Bluebird bound

Another midweek away game and another challenge. The first thing is always to get away from work in good time. I've managed to sort that out for the Cardiff game, but I've been faced with the same problem as with Bristol City and Swindon earlier in the season. Going by public transport means I can't get home after the game.

For this game I won't be staying away as I've managed to pursuade Matt to take me. So he too has the problem in booking time off work. He promises me that he has managed it and we're due to meet up near his offices in Loughton. We should be on the motorway network before 3.00pm, and all being well at Cardiff in time for kick off. It'll be late getting home, but at least it will be home.
It doesn't look like a large contingent from Essex considering we've only sold 400 tickets. Tony isn't taking his bus anyway. Let's just hope there is good reason to make a bit of noise and we continue our away form. We need to.
Up The Addicks!
Robin

No comments: